We are enlisted among the top notch manufacturers, exporters and suppliers, engrossed in providing supreme grade assortment of Hydrocyclone Separator. It is manufactured using quality approved components and progressive techniques under the strict supervision of dexterous team of professionals in sync with predefined industry norms. Known for grading dust particulates from fluid stream in proper manner, this separator is available in diverse technical specifications. Additionally, our clients can purchase this Hydrocyclone Separator from us at marginal prices.Advantages
- No moving parts
- Capacities of 1 to 1,771 m3/hr (4 to 7,800 gpm)
- Removal of 98% of solids 2.6 specific gravity and higher at maximum flow rate
- Heavy duty, corrosion resistant construction for a long service life
- Simple installation
- Excellent pre-removal to reduce load on downstream filtration components
- Capable of separating fine material from liquid
- Consistent underflow densities
- Low cost
- Custom skids available
- Adjustable underflow densities
- Rubber-lined standard; ceramic lining optional
- Can separate liquid from liquid when large differences in specific gravity are present
- Accepts variation in feed solids content
- Size: Its structural outline is based on the preference of clients and details of site.
- Transportation: container
- Application: Helps to isolate fine dust/powder from air.
- Type: MBS
Hydrocyclone Separators effectively separates the solid matter from water with superior efficiency. They remove suspended materials from any flow stream of water. The separators are designed for a great efficient removal process. The efficiency depends upon the significant difference in the gravity between water and particles. Here the very small as well as denser particles can be separated. Also, the particulate removal can be increased if several passes of the stream are accomplished. The separators can be used as a pre-removal device for filters with ditch or river water that contains high amount of sand or other organic debris. Some of their applications include wells, water recycling & reuse, industrial processes, river & ditch water intake systems, irrigation water and food processing nozzle systems. To eliminate the need for manual flushing, an automatic purge controller & valve is used for all applications. Features & Benefits:
- Conical shape speeds up the velocity of the water, increasing power and maximizing separation.
- Easy to operate & maintain, with no screens or moving parts.
- No head-loss or clogging during separation.
- Specially designed for durability and enhanced separation.
- Highest anti-corrosion protection with long-lasting coating material.
- Excellent protective coating with Zinc Phosphate under layer.
- Huge holding capacity of sedimention tank, cut down the flushing frequency.
- Separation of sand and different solid matters from the water.
- In Pre-filtering of water.
- Valves, irrigation systems to protect damage/abrasion due to sand or other solid matters.
Working principle: After elimination of gas by MBK, subsequent gas along with fine dust particles infiltrate into cylinder by passing through a rectangular shaped inlet pipe. Prior to entering into cylinder, the dirty airflow faces droplets that contain atom. As its result, the droplets arrest fine dust. This dust converts into stream of dust under the influence of centrifugal force. This dust stream moves downward direction in spiral manner. Later, this air moves towards exhaust pipe in a rotating condition. The dust stream penetrates into the pool. The single MBS is capable of sweeping 15000-60000m3dust per hour.