Our rich domain expertise makes us able to provide top grade array of Washing Powder Production Line. It is manufactured using quality approved components under the stern observation of experienced professionals in adherence with preset industry norms. Having simple controls that aid in ease of operation, it is widely used for production of detergent powder in hassle free manner. Moreover, this Washing Powder Production Line can be purchased from us at market leading prices.
Customers can come to us for detergent powder production line, we can provide entire sets of equipment consulting, design, supply, installation and commissioning. This production line that adopts tower spray process has an apparent specific gravity of 0.25~0.50g/cm3.
All liquid and powder material are weighed according to the formula, passed to the proportioning tank for making slurry. Here, the material is hydrated aged, crushed and filtered by aging system, and then sent to the top of spray tower by hi-pressure pump. Spray nozzles form mist particles, that are dried by hot air generated by hot air furnace. Hollow particles of detergent powder are formed at the bottom of the tower. Based powder is made by air lifting and aging. Material like enzyme, essence, non-ionic, color particles, etc., are sieved and added to the base powder, and then put together into the post-blending mixer. Once it is mixed and granulated, the detergent powder in medium & top grade is made. It is eventually packed. Technology characteristics:
- The waste gas produced in the production system reaches the emission standard, no sewage discharge.
- Once dried, Tail-gas passes through primary cyclone dust removal and secondary water dust removal. This saves energy, reduces consumption and emissions reaches to the normal standard.
- The dedusting process generates fine powder, which is sent back to tower, the water can be recycled and the collected precipitated slurry can be used for proportioning.
- The perfect dedusting system in the workshop environment ensures the clean environment in workshop.
- There is reasonable logistics and rational configuration in both, factory and workshop, which saves the operating expense substantially.
- Control system can be either manual or central computer integrated automatic control.
- Powder particles and components are uniform, highly soluble and have stable quality.