Indirect Type Hot Air Furnace
The equipment is mainly composed of burner and heat exchanger. It adopts the countercurrent gas phase heat exchange process. The airflow outside of the heat exchanger pipe is high-temperature flue gas and the airflow in the inner pipe is air. After the heat exchange process, the flue gas is partly reused and partly excluded by the flue gas ID fan. The ambient temperature air is sent into the heat exchanger by the FD fan.
1. The heat supply capacity is 250,000-20 million KCal/h. The heating supply temperature ranges from 50Deg.C to 600Deg.C.
2. The furnace adopts the flue gas dedusting and purifying technology, which could have an effective control of partial burning in heat exchange pipes by flame. This technology has improved the service life and thermal efficiency of the heat exchanger.
3. The heat exchange adopts the countercurrent mode; the flue gas goes outside of the pipe, and the air goes inside the pipe, so that the heat transfer is enhanced.
4. The heat exchanger adopts advanced jet and inner plug-in structure to improve heat transfer efficiency.
5. The thermal efficiency >75%. The maximum output temperature is 600Deg.C, and the temperature stability of hot air is 5Deg.C.
6. The equipment has long service life, low maintenance rate. The equipment is easy to operate and maintenance.