Indirect Hot Air Furnace can be used various industrial processes. We have carved a niche in the domain by manufacturing, exporting and supplying the best in class assortment of Indirect Hot Air Furnace. This furnace is manufactured under the stern surveillance of adroit team members with the aid of innovative techniques at our well-maintained engineering unit. Stringently tested on ISO 9001 standards prior to final dispatch, this furnace is available with us in various specifications at economical prices. This Indirect Hot Air Furnace can easily be used in varied industries for continuous supply of thermal energy.
Heat exchanger, hot gas purifying chamber, MBL burner, auxiliary equipment and control system together form Indirect hot air furnace. The gas countercurrent heat exchange allows flowing of fresh air inside and flue gas outside the pipe. The heat is exchanged by fresh air with flue gas concurrent. It reclaims a part of flue gas, while the rest is exhausted. Burner makes use of chain grate style, combustion steadily and entirely. It is essential to position high temperature dust purifier before heat exchanger for controlling the dust content and reducing dust and wear. Biomass fuel and fuel coal are usable. 0.25--20million kcal per hour is the heat capacity and 50â-600â is heat temperature range.
Technical characteristics of Indirect Hot Air Furnace :
It uses secondary combustion and purifying equipment for the hot flue gas to adjust the flue gas temperature entering into heat exchanger to even and stable, and keep the flame from burning heat exchanger locally, which substantially minimizes the tar content and dust content that enter the heat exchanger, minimize heat exchanger wastage, increase heat efficiency and improve life-span. The heat exchange system of this hot air furnace allows countercurrent heat-exchange, which means fresh air flows inside and flue gas flows outside, strengthening the heat exchange. There are jet pipe and plug-in pipe in the heat exchanger in which air whirls at a high speed, that results in reducing the heat resistance, lengthening the exchange time and increasing the heat exchanging factor. It is equipped with an emergency protecting equipment that response to events, like sudden power failure.
- It utilizes flue dust purification technology for controlling the flame burning on the local heat transfer tubes, and reducing the dust content, increasing the life of the heat exchanger and thermal efficiency.
- It's heat exchanging system is countercurrent heat-exchange, where in the fresh air flows inside an d flue gas flows outside the pipe. This strengthens the heat exchange.
- Heat exchanger makes use of an advanced jet and the interposer structure for improving the heat transfer efficiency.
- Heat efficiency is more than 75%, output of the highest hot air temperature is 600â, while the hot air temperature fluctuates within Â±5â.
- This simple to operate indirect hot air furnace has long lifespan with minimal maintenance.
- It is highly secured, and there is no danger of explosion.
Application of Indirect Hot Air Furnace :
- Building materials, Foodstuff, Medical products, Chemical, etc.