We have created most recent Liquid Solid Sodium Silicate Production Line for sodium silicate manufacturing. There are two procedures for sodium silicate manufacturing. The first is a fluid stage; the second one is a strong stage. Sodium silicate is generally utilized in development material, every day synthetic and different enterprises. It has an effective process response in a fluid stage. Water, quartz sand, and caustic soda are blended in blending tank then the blend is encouraged into a reactor, where steam is presented. The reactant is fluid sodium silicate with its module lower than 3. The sodium silicate created by this Liquid Solid Sodium Silicate Production Line has the modules relying upon prerequisites of various applications. This machine is to be generally utilized in paste making, liquefying mold throwing, quick dry bond and so forth field.
We can supply complete sets of consulting, designing, supply, installing, commissioning and other services on wet sodium silicate production line. This production line is employed for producing low modulus sodium silicate which is below 2.5. Caustic soda and quartz sand are basic raw materials, Ingredients, reaction, sedimentation, filtration are four parts of the entire process. The main equipment in the production line are the reaction kettle, proportioning tank, the filter, tundish, finished product tank, etc.
- Semi-automatic or automatic production
- Well organized process line, excellent production efficiency, and consistent quality.
- Logical, energy saving layout and clean and tidy factory.
- Key equipment in the production line run steadily and are wear resistant and preservative; that substantially increases the lifespan. The advantages of this production line is because of the years of improvement and optimization.
- This production line is designed to meet the national environmental protection requirements.