Gas Fired Hot Air Generator
Product Code : MBZ05
Brand Name : MB
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Set
- Price Range
- 3000.00 - 200000.00 USD ($)
- Hot Air Furnace
- 22 Volt (v)
- 2.8-53 Volt (v)
- Weight (kg)
- customizable Kilograms (kg)
- customizable Inch (in)
Due to our quality centric approach, we are indulged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying fine range of Gas Fired Hot Air Generator. This generator is manufactured using quality assured components and innovative techniques under our experts' supervision. The offered generator is extensively demanded in cement, fertilizer, chemical and other industries. For its high performance and robust construction, this generator is highly appreciated among clients. Also, we are providing this Gas Fired Hot Air Generator at viable prices to our esteemed clients.
- High temperature resistance
- Easy operation
- Reliable construction
- Less maintenance
A completely automatic multi pass counter present Hot Air Generator contain stainless steel shell kind essential burning chamber housed in several M.S. shell. The frigid air is introduced by an appropriate volume blower fan in first pass, engrosses heat after flue gas way and hence both hot flue gas and chilly air travel in contradictory way in the way which eventually transmissions 90% heat to cold air and brings hot air from hot air opening hole. The organization purposes fully involuntary on temperature detecting device connected at hot air vent that ON-OFF the burner at advanced set temperature. The scheme is a package kind unit, installed on common base frame.
- The offered equipment is capable of providing fresh and pure hot air
- Exceptional functional efficiency
- Requires minimal charge for its operation
- Easy to conserve its original working condition
- Has extensive applications
- Available in 600KW-20MW working capacity range
- Temperature range of produced hot air is between 100-1000deg.C
- Clean & adulteration free hot air is obtainable for application
- High thermal competence of approximately 90% on NCV of fuel for subsidiary type
- Substantial cost savings are probable when related with electrical air heating
- Big furnace capacity for whole combustion
- Furnace with high glowing heating surface keeping harmless furnace wall temperatures considerably below the permissible limits.
- High heat transfer area giving longer heater life
- Robust & dependable workings with the least upkeep for fans & controls
- Powder covered, well-lit switch panel with methodical wiring plan with tag nos. etc. for convenient trouble shooting and also better life in manufacturing environment
- Prompt & consistent after sale services along with “customer first” attitude
RADIATIVE HEAT EXCHANGER:
Radiative Heat Exchanger includes of a series of S.S. Pipes, fused with a able floating Box Header, that rested on rollers, reinforced on a channel frame.
CONVECTIVE HEAT EXCHANGER:
Convective Heat Exchanger includes of a row of S.S./M.S Pipes, fused along with a free fluctuating Box Header refreshed on rollers, maintained on a channel edge. These heat exchangers are available in two stages, for cumulative the general system competence.
HEAT RECOVERY UNIT [HRU]:
It recuperates heat from the flue gases, and in return it temperatures the arriving clean environmental air through cross flow design.
POLLUTION CONTROL EQUIPMENT:
High competence Cyclone is offered for gathering fine ash from flue gases released in the ambient via the stack.
FBC FURNACE WITH WIND BOX:
Coal /Groundnut shell / Lignite fired FBC system includes of a Nozzle plate with involved Air Plenum and a lateral building frame fastened with Nozzle plate. Categorized CI (Cast iron) nozzles are fixed on top of nozzle plate. Sand drain pouches are offered for elimination of heavy undesirable silica elements from the FBC Furnace.
FUEL FEEDING WITH SCREW CONVEYOR SYSTEM:
Screw conveyors carried by motors provender the fuel incessantly to the furnace via specially planned Fuel feeding Venturi system assisted by the SFD Fan air.
All the typical / specially molded refractory bricks for furnace walls with fittings and containers are offered. The mandatory Insulation bricks, mortar cements are offered by us. (For Heat Exchanger/ Furnace area Refractory function.)
INSTRUMENTATION AND SAFETY INTERLOCKS:
The system provided is tremendously simple and appropriate to run. Alarms and safety meshes have been offered to safeguard precise functioning of the HAG. The subsequent are some of the security inter locks.
PID Temperature regulators are offered for indicating/controlling:
- Lest C.A. Fan is switched on, the F.D.Fan / S.F.D.Fan / I.D.Fan Fuel feeders will not function.
- In case of tall hot air temperature visual/ audio alarms are stimulated on the panel.
- If there are high bed temperature visual/ audio alarms are triggered on the board and fuel feeder rapidity is dropped down to minimum.
- If there is low and high condition of hot air duct heaviness visual/ audio alarms are triggered on the panel for obligatory corrections and observations.
- Visual alarms are triggered, in case of problem in invertors.
Pressure transmitter and controller are offered for regulating:
- Flue gas temperature
- Furnace bed temperature
- Outlet Hot air temperature
- Draft gauges are provided at
- Outlet hot air duct pressure.
- Furnace suction pressure
- Air wind box
The panel is based on PLC that is innovative but accessible controls allowing the worker to run the HAG in manual or automatic mode as anticipated. The control panel contains of chief MCCB, inverter drives for feeders and fans with separate MCBs, PID controllers, annunciation module with hooter, representing lamps and one supplementary contact.
Note: We offer products in different specifications. We design these items as per the details provided by the customers. Instead of being trader, we are reckoned as manufacturers of these items. Industrial factories are the customers of our products rather than shopkeepers, wholesale houses and merchants. We also offer necessary technical guidance and required suggestion for our valued customers.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- Min 3 Months
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Container Loading
- Main Export Market(s)
- Eastern Europe, Australia, North America, Western Europe, Central America, South America, Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India