As an ISO 9001 certified company in this domain, we are occupied in manufacturing, exporting and supplying an excellent quality range of Mixing Vessel. The offered vessel is manufactured using premium grade raw materials with the help of cutting-edge techniques under the stern vigilance of our skilled professionals. This vessel is widely used in several industries for mixing various compounds. In addition to this, our precious clients can avail this Mixing Vessel at affordable prices from us. Features:
- Manufactured with the best quality crude material which improve cutting rate
- As per the applications need, it requires less upkeep
- Provides amazing execution with longer administration life
- Designed for work in high weight
- Large space given for more work at once
- Easy to work and smooth in working
- Nominal Volume:1-5m3 (size can be customized)
- Shell cover type: ellipse shell cover; flat shell cover
- Working pressure:ordinary pressure; tiny negative pressure
- Agitating speed:depends on ingredients
Today, there are many choices in the market of mixing tank or mixing vessel. Here we are going to review the parameters used in the selection of an appropriate tank and some recommendations for various construction materials. There are two primary types of mixing vessels, plastic and metal.
The poly mixing tanks include Polypropylene (PP), High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Polyvinylidene (PVDF) and Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). The metal tanks comprise 316L Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C, and other specific metals. Also, we will be centering on tanks for food grade or sanitary applications, which involves approval from the FDA.
Important parameters considered in selection of vessels are: contents, volume, corrosion resistance, temperature, position and other conditions. The plastic mixing vessels have advantages of weight, cost, rapid fabrication, and ability to see liquid level. And the metal tanks are more resistant to temperature, cracking and other effects. For pressure or vacuum rating, choose a stainless steel mixing tank. Some critical heating & cooling applications also promote a jacketed stainless vessel. Poly tanks are very common for use in RO and DI ultra pure water systems, bio pharma mixing applications like media prep, chrome slurry agitation, and buffer prep etc.
There are following types of Mixing Vessels:
- Mixing Tanks with Capacity of 500 Liters to 5,000 Liters.
- Can be single walled, with or without Insulation, or with dimple jacket.
- Designated as per different food processing technology.
- Provided with Jet Mixers, High Shear Mixer, Pedal Mixer, Turbine type agitators, or Low shear Mixers with scrapper.
- Provision of two speed mixer is also there.
- Can be supplied with Flat / Dished / Conical end bottom, and with loose / fixed cover top.
In addition, we design the Vessels to suit any special requirement of our industrial clients.
|Volume Capacity (m3) ||1 ||1.5 ||2 |
|Spec mm (inner dia height ) ||1000-1100 ||1200-1200 ||1400-1040 |